1. I love PBS. Rick Steves, Antiques Roadshow, This Old House...those shows speak my language. And sometimes help me fall asleep. What am I, 78? No, just an old soul, I guess.
2. I keep telling my husband, "This may be our last kid-free weekend/date night/pizza/movie, ever." So I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts! I've been told children are fun to have around...but after reading blogs and books galore, I'm not sure what we're in for!
3. See above. If I keep myself ultra-busy, maybe I won't have time to think!
4. I'm on maternity leave now, so I've decided to really up my game in the kitchen as long as I can. Menu planning used to mean looking at the circular as I pushed the cart through the grocery store, but I am finding it's fun to plan ahead.
5. See 2, and 3.
6. Cranberry Sauce is always my contribution to Thanksgiving dinner, along with whatever else my mom tells me to bring. It's been my job since I was 12 years old, and I'm quite protective of it. Not that the recipe is a state secret or anything, but it's nice to have something that's solely yours to claim! (And take home the leftovers!)
What's up with you this November? Link up with Farley!