Now on to Currently!
1. I get to school pretty early every day- I'm a morning person. While I work, I always have Pandora on. Sometimes it's upbeat, sometimes it's classical, but it's always on. I found this station, and it's the perfect mix of upbeat and soothing. It's all instrumental lullaby type music, set to modern songs.
2. We had a huge party at my parents' house this weekend, and it was a glorious day. I spent so much time soaking up the sun and now have a happy little tan to prove it. I love summer!
3. 9 days. I can do it. Right?
4. My first stop after the last day of school is always the library. I'd love to get a hammock to hang out in with all my new books!
5. Well, my feet are starting to swell. And so are my ankles. And so is my belly! Baby C is due right around Thanksgiving. Good excuse for shoe shopping, right?
6. I love Monday Made it with Tara, I love trying new summer recipes, and I LOVE reading as many books as I can get my hands on. Come on, summer!!