A. It was beautiful out today
B. There's a TPT sale
C. All my classes are planned for the month
D. It's currently time!!!
E. Did I mention the SALE?!!?
F. I picked winners from my giveaway- scroll down!
1. I've mentioned before how much I love Pandora- I have it on almost all day at school. The Peaceful Holidays Radio is all instrumental, so it's perfect for prep and lunch. And by prep and lunch I mean running around like a chicken with no head. Is that you, too?
2. It's the TPT Cyber Monday sale. But wait, there's more- there's a TPT Cyber TUESDAY sale too! Thanks so much to those who have stopped by my little store- I can tell we're all sharing the love.
3. I may have December all planned out, but it's only 15 days. It's easy for even the last minute planners of the world (President and CEO right here) to plan for 15 days. What I don't have planned out is January. Or February. I have 1st, 2nd, 4th/5th, and my Newcomer class to pace out for the rest of the year. Which means I'll probably wait until the last minute.
4. I'm giving a presentation about using BrainPOP in the classroom on Wednesday. I'm no stranger to presenting, but this is completely dependent on my audience being able to use technology. Please cross your fingers that the tech gods are smiling on us!
5. I don't think I can get away with my summer clothes from 2 summers ago, which I continued to wear this past summer. Hello, Kohl's Cash and Cyber Monday discounts!
6. Last week I posted my 12 Days of Elf-mas freebie- click here to grab it!
Winners from the giveaway: Lisa B and Jennifer A- check your emails!!!
I hope your December is off to a great start!