What a beautiful way to start the month- all the trees in my neighborhood have changed, and the colors are just divine. I think November is my favorite month!
1. When we are home, the TV is turned to one of 3 or 4 channels: ESPN, Food Network, or HGTV. My little brother works at ESPN as a steadicam operator, so it's kind of become a game: "Can you spot DJ?"
2. I love a good #PSL, but let me tell you about the Pumpkin Spice Smoothie from Smoothie King. It is like drinking a pumpkin pie. In the battle of pumpkin spice, smoothie trumps latte, by far.
3. I just wrapped up a new Diary, and added it to my Thanksgiving Bundle- click the picture to check it out. I have three in my Halloween Bundle, so my OCD-self would like three in the Thanksgiving Bundle. I'm also thinking ahead to Christmas, and would like to write two more. Any suggestions?
4. Our third anniversary is at the end of this month, and we've planned a weekend in NYC. We'll do something he wants (hockey game) and something I want (Broadway show). What I can't figure out is where to eat. There are too many good restaurants to choose from. Living so close to NYC and Philly is not good for the waistline, that's for sure.
5. Nothing. I need nothing. I am so blessed with the life I have.
6. They're not periodicals or journals or peer-reviewed, and they are certainly not scholarly. I did learn some tips from Real Simple, though. Like this trick: Put a second garbage bag underneath the first so there is always a bag waiting. Mind. Blown.
Happy November to you! I hope this month treats you well!