1. I have different "moods" of stations on Pandora. When I need to just get it done, I put on Zac Brown Band. When I need to chill out, I put on yoga, film scores, or classical. When I'm ready to party, I have a few to choose from. When I'm with my students, we listen to Disney or KidzBop. Pandora gets me through the day.
2. I always have such a hard time finding boots due to my beautiful calves. I guess they really are normal calves, actually, but for whatever reason boot makers like to make boots for women whose legs look like toothpicks. Anyway, I found boots and I can't wait to wear them!
3. I recently blogged about my structure for my 4th/5th combined ELA class. We've got morning work, GoNoodle, reading groups, spelling, and grammar going on. We do not, however, have writing. I have to figure out a way to get the writing in and I've realized most of my students need Empire State level scaffolding, so independence is a ways off.
4. I'll be done in December! Yay! Just a few more papers to write. Which I was supposed to work on last night. And the week before that. And the WHOLE summer before that. Ahem.
5. Movies and dinner sound like a great way to procrastinate my grad school papers...anyone around this weekend?
6. Treat!!! Like I mentioned, I love candy but I don't love Halloween. I mean, I can put on a costume for our little parade at school, but no way no how am I going to Party City from Labor Day to Thanksgiving. Too many scary things. So instead of a trick, I'm going to put both my Halloween Mini Books on sale tonight- there might even be a freebie.
Make sure you're following me on Facebook to find out when it is!