1. My husband works from home, so he gets to spend every day with Lacey. She's definitely a Daddy's Girl.
2. I'm super-loving my #bts14 school clothes! I got a great deal at Loft the other day and really lucked out. I am going to start adding to my "administrator clothes" pile little by little, so these were a great start!
3. I'm having mixed feelings about going back. Not because it's the end of summer, but really because I'm ready to stretch my wings and see what else is out there. Because you know, the grass is greener on the other side. It is!
4. Everyone deServes to Learn is on facebook and it's kind of lonely out there! Come say hi!
5. I do a lot of running around on the first day or two of school. It's my responsibility to test all new possible ELL's who enter the building, K-8. I don't start my classes until Monday, even though we start school on Wednesday. It's a necessary evil. I don't do well with necessary evils. So calm, cool, and collected it is. Hopefully.
6. I've been so fortunate to have traveled to many wonderful places. Many cruises, Italy, Paris, Portugal, London, Hawaii...I really am a lucky girl. But I would love to visit Geneva, Sydney, and Dublin. I really would like to go to all the places in the world (except maybe not Antarctica. I'm kind of a warm-weather person) at some point in my life. An around the world cruise is right up my alley.
So that's what's on my mind as we start a new school year. What's on yours? Link up with Fabulous Farley!