Hola April and adios March! Time to link up with Farley! for some Currently fun. Ready to find out what's on my mind? (Well...a little teensy tiny part of it anyway...)
1. The Mister Softee truck drove right in front of my house! At best, I carry $2 cash on me so there was no way I could get anything...which is probably a good thing!
2. Miss Nelson posted a picture on her b-e-a-utiful instagram of this coconut water and I had to try it. I found it at my local Wegman's and have since been loving it!! I order it by the case now! (Sorry, husband.)
3. 17 1/2. In case you were wondering.
4. Needing, actually...I did order some Jamberry from Charity Preston (The Organized Classroom Blog) but it's almost open toe shoe weather! My toes need some TLC!
5. I've mentioned that I'm in grad school for my admin cert. I've realized that I need to toughen up when it comes to discipline and personnel. When I worked in my former district I had more of a tough edge to me, which was good for discipline, but my current district is like Whoville...everyone is nice and kind of Kum-ba-ya (sp?) so I am losing my edge. Actually, it's gone. I'd like it back. If I ever become a VP I will need to stick to a handbook and leave emotions out of decision making, not to mention not get emotional when others get emotional. (Is there a fairy godmother for that?)
6. Staff contract hours are 8:10-3:15. I have early morning meetings two days a week so I'm in at 6:45- if no meeting, I'm there by 7:25. I try and leave at 3:15 or 3:20 one or two days a week so I can go home and relax, but I have grad school one or two nights and homework club another afternoon...before you know it my afternoons are booked!
What's on your mind? (Hmmm...I sound like Facebook!) Link up with Farley!