1. My parents both recently retired from education and have decide to be snowbirds. Which means while they are off gallivanting in Florida, I get to pet-sit their real bird. Frisky is a very impatient cockatiel who hates the vacuum, toilet, doorbell, and any other noise you can think of. He retaliates by making shrieking noises of his own. We have a love/hate relationship.
2. I'm super happy with the way our living room turned out! We got furniture from American Furniture Design, Joss and Main, Home Goods, and Kirkland's. It's still a work in progress but at least people can sit down!
3. Today we had a married date to So Crepe in Philly. I had a brie, arugala, pine nut, and sun dried tomato crepe, and my husband had a ham, egg, and swiss cheese crepe. Technically savory crepes are galettes but who's counting? We shared a caramel apple crepe for dessert. It was ahhhmazing. I would go back there right now if I could!
4. When the school year started I had to stop going to PB, even though I loved it and it was working so well. I still just can't find the time in my schedule to get there. I guess I can try the DVD's at home but I'm not as motivated to do those.
5. Last Sunday I said to my husband, "Ok, it's 3 pm, time for my nap." He said, "Ok...and what is the activity tonight at the retirement home?" Lately (um, since October) I've been crashing around 3 or 4 pm. I don't know why- I've changed my breakfast and lunch habits and it's the same thing.
6. No WAY do I have a degree in chemistry. Please. The only assignment I passed in high school chem was the making ice cream assignment. I did teach French for two years, and my middle name is Rose, after my grandmother.
What's your two truths and a fib? (P.S. I love the way Farley calls it a fib. Is that a Texas thing?) Anyway, go link up and share!!