Hooray for June! Link up with Farley if you haven't already...I think I'm number 300 something. One day I'll make it into the first 100!
1. One of the reasons we want to move. Small appliances, big amount of noise.
2. I <3 Pure Barre. I've been going for two weeks and it has already made such a difference in my posture, my attitude, and I can tell my body is changing. It's not easy but it's so worth it.
3. After the lobster roll and the crab cake and the filet mignon and all the other stuff (we do it big in my family) did I really need the slice of cake? The whole 2 hours home my stomach told me I did not!
4. When we get a house. Which is something else I want.
5. We are booked solid through June- every weekend is something, and none of those weekends includes the beach, which I am angry about. Most of them include the Jersey Turnpike, which I am even more angry about! So here's the deal: come July..I will be at the beach with my Do Not Disturb sign.
6. One September I asked the librarian at my local library how many books I had checked out over that summer, and she said she couldn't tell me. This summer, I'm definitely going to count. I try to read 3 a week to make up for all the reading I don't do during the year. Sundresses are clearly a summer staple, and I wouldn't go on vacation without my husband...who would do the driving??? Just kidding. We're going to the Outer Banks this year for the first time over 4th of July- all three of these things will be in attendance!
Powered by Blogger.